Janet's musings

A collection of thoughts, ideas, and meditations. (a.k.a. the randomness that goes through my head)

Monday, March 28, 2005

Sniffle Sniffle

Well, I'm back after from a week long break. Actually, it was a little longer than a week because I was slacking off the week before break. Anyways, as you can imagine, I had some trouble getting back into the swing of things today. It wasn't getting up for class that was so bad because I got up at 6:30am everyday during break. Sitting through class was the tough part. It just was really freakin' boring today. Plus, I have this wonderful allergy/cold thing going on. I think it's allergies but then I feel like I might have a slight fever which suggest cold but then again my eyes are dry like allergies so I just don't know. Wouldn't you think I should be able to tell the difference?

On the subject of my sickness, you should have seen the look on cashier's face when I brought my drugs (actually slips of paper with pictures of the box) up to the register. I had two different kinds of "restricted" medications and I swear they looked at me like I has some sort of drug-dealer. Then they went back to get my "drugs" from behind a locked case. I swear I felt like I was buying condoms or something. Which, I might add, weren't in a locked case. It just seems ridiculous to me that because a bunch of punk kids are using cold medicine to make drugs, I have to deal with rude cashiers everytime I'm sick. Damn them.

On a happier note, tomorrow is supposed to be warm so I can break in my new sandals. I know my feet are going to hurt because they aren't used to sandals, but I get excited every year when I get to start wearing sandals again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home