Janet's musings

A collection of thoughts, ideas, and meditations. (a.k.a. the randomness that goes through my head)

Thursday, March 17, 2005

An update

For all of you who were worried that I would resort to looking like an oompa-loompa or *gasp* go with makeup, you can stop worrying. I drove to a different store today and they had my color. I almost want to go back to the saleslady here and rub it in her face that she lost my business, but I'll refrain.

I must admit that I had green beer today. Not because I wanted to celebrate St. Patrick's day but because I went to dinner and it was the cheapest drink. It's actually good that it was green because I only had one glass out of fear my mouth would turn green. I felt somewhat wrong drinking it because I'm not Irish, but hey how many non-Christians celebrate Christmas and Easter? I guess it's kind of the same...

Well, I should get back to cleaning my room now. I have friends coming to visit this weekend, and I don't want them to see this wreck. Of course, they used to live with me so they are used to it, but still. I'm excited to see them, but it'll be strange to have them come to visit me and then leave.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Janet, having grown up in Ivesdale, a good Irish-Catholic town, I have it on good authority that if you don't drink beer on St. Patrick's Day you are committing a sacrilige and will in all probability go to hell.
    Dad

     
  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger readhead said…

    I wish I could come down and visit...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home