Janet's musings

A collection of thoughts, ideas, and meditations. (a.k.a. the randomness that goes through my head)

Monday, January 17, 2005

Stupid Italics

So, I've been having some blog issues. For some strange reason, pretty much my whole blog is in italics. Not sure how that happened or how to fix it. Oh well, hopefully the new bizarre formatting doesn't bother anyone.

So, I've finished my first week back. It was actually not too bad. I knew what to expect this time, and I've been pretty good about not letting myself get too far behind. I've also acquired my favorite smell too. It had been so long since I'd been in the lab, I forgot how much the smell sticks to me. It's especially strong now because the abdomen is so juicy.

I haven't only been studying since I got back. I went to the "boat" Saturday because my friend wanted to try her hand at the slots. I think she's bad luck because I lost $40 this time. Not cool! I think that I will not be returning. It's funny. I enjoyed the boat last time when I won, but this time, not so much. I guess I should have quit while I was ahead.

Well, I think I'm going to go bake a cake. I went grocery shopping, and they had cake mix on sale and for some reason I felt like cake.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:19 PM, Blogger manogirl said…

    Janet, will you bake me a cake?

    mmmmmmm, cake.

     
  • At 5:29 PM, Blogger Katie said…

    Maybe you don't want Janet's cake...I read on her away message that it didn't rise. Maybe that's why it was on sale? Congrats on the first week done Janet...only a billion more to go!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home