Janet's musings

A collection of thoughts, ideas, and meditations. (a.k.a. the randomness that goes through my head)

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Frantic

So these next two weeks are going to be crazy. I feel like I'm all over the place right now with no chance to slow down and take a break. I really have nothing interesting say except complain so instead I share a verse of a song that describes what I've been up to.

Wake up, ninety miles an hour
Take the world's fastest shower
Coffee black, microwave it
I'm at my best caffeinated
Out the door, pick up the pace
I'm here, I'm there, I'm everyplace

That's how it goes
A day in my life
I'm on my toes
From morning to night
Livin' like this
Some might say it's
So exhausting, frenzied, manic
Call me nuts but I like it frantic

--Jamie O'Neal


Okay, so this is almost accurate except for the whole like it part. Of course I chose this so I guess deep down I must like it. That's all I have for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home