Janet's musings

A collection of thoughts, ideas, and meditations. (a.k.a. the randomness that goes through my head)

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

White Coat

So, I've been busy the past couple of weeks with tests and other things. I made it through round 2, although I have a few battle wounds. But, I'm haven't failed out yet!

I'm so drained, that I don't have anything interesting to say. Basically, I'm procrastinating because now that tests are over, I don't want to study anymore. Tomorrow I get to play doctor again. It should be interesting. It's my first day with my preceptor. Basically, all I am going to get to do is follow him around and ask stupid questions. But hey, I get to wear a white coat. I have mixed feelings about the white coat thing. Part of me finds it cool that I get to wear the "coveted" white coat, but the other part of me isn't ready for what the coat implies. I mean, when people see the coat, they are going to assume that I know something and can help them. I don't know anything. Sure, I could tell you how bacteria reproduce or what mutation cause Waardenburg Syndrome, but ask me why your knee is the size of a football and all I can do is shrug and say "I dunno." I guess that's why I'm in school, right?

Well, I have more procrastinating to do that involves watching WB.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home