Janet's musings

A collection of thoughts, ideas, and meditations. (a.k.a. the randomness that goes through my head)

Thursday, October 28, 2004

What a dreary day! The last two days of been cloudy and rainy and just plain dreary. Getting up for 8am class is hard enough, now it is still pitch black when I wake up and then it doesn't get sunny later. It's only going to get worse once the time changes this weekend too. That's the worst part of winter. Okay, maybe not the worst part, but it's pretty bad. I mean, not only is the weather horrible, but it gets dark at 4:30. No wonder everyone is grouchy.

On a different note, my roommate just came in and said she found $40 and my other roommate found $20 yesterday. What the hell?! Who finds money like that? I most certainly never have. So the way I figure it, either our apartment is lucky and I will find $80 or I am just cursed. I really could use that money this weekend...

Speaking of this weekend, it's Halloween and I don't have a costume. There's a party I'm supposed to go to and I still don't know what I'm wearing. I got a costume last year (that I never got a chance to wear), but my "costume" was just an old 70's dress. It would've been a good costume last year if I would have been with my friends in similar costumes, but this year I feel like it will just look like I'm wearing a hideous dress. Any suggestions?

On a final note, the elections are next week and all I have to say is THANK GOD!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:05 AM, Blogger Katie said…

    Janet...so good to hear from you twice in the same week! Have you figured out coming to visit me? Email me or give me a call.

    Also, you really should wear that 70's dress. You should try to make your hair look fake and your face masculine (i have no idea how that would be acheived...maybe paint on some fake facial hair?) and you could be a drag queen. You'd be a girl pretending to be a man pretending to be a girl. And that 70's dress is perfect in its brown ugliness (i love that dress). Or you could just be a 70's girl. Let us all know what you end up wearing!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home