Janet's musings

A collection of thoughts, ideas, and meditations. (a.k.a. the randomness that goes through my head)

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Motivate Me

Okay, so I'm having some serious motivation issues. I can't seem to get motivated to study. I'll start and it'll last about an hour and then I'm spent. So, I thought I'd post some motivational quotes that I've found for a couple of reasons. 1) because I can't think of anything interesting on my own, 2)maybe this will rub off on me. Please, feel free to leave me some words of motivation, inspiration, encouragement, or just chew my ass out until I start studying.

"Do not settle for what you know, but rather strive for the unknown." -Isabel Chagoya

"In order to be talented, you must practice your passion." -Phame Marie

"Nobody remembers who finished second except for the guy who finished second." -Bobby Unser

" Commit yourself to a dream. Nobody who tries to do something great but fails is a total failure. Why? Because he can always rest assured that he succeeded in life's most important battle - he defeated the fear of trying."

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan, 'Press on,' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race"
--Calvin Coolidge

Robert H. Schuller

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home