Janet's musings

A collection of thoughts, ideas, and meditations. (a.k.a. the randomness that goes through my head)

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Looking back

So, I stole this idea from a friend's blog but I thought it might be interesting especially since I haven't blogged in a while. Will try to post a new one soon (maybe tonight) since I'm pretty much done with all of my important projects until after Christmas.

Instructions: take the first sentence (or 2) from the first post of each month of 2005.

January: Wow, I can't believe it's been three weeks already. I feel like I was so busy during my time off, but I honestly can not remember what I did.

February: Yes, I am indeed still alive and kicking. Actually, kicking is exactly what I'd like to be doing right now. I have a huge presentation tomorrow and as of 8pm, my co-presenter was not finished with his part.

March: So, something happened to me to today that I just had to address. That's right, I was discriminated against based on my skin color. Oh yes, it was awful. Those of you who know me, may ask, but Janet you are white. Indeed! That my friends is the problem.

April: If you hadn't already guessed from the title of this entry, I've been listening to Michael Jackson. I'm talking, mid 80's Michael. You know, still black, pre-nose job Michael.

May: My finals week actually turned into two weeks and I just am so grouchy from studying. Seriously, my routine for the past two weeks has been either 1)spend all day studying and complaining about studying or 2)take a test in the morning and spend the rest of the day studying/complaining.

Summer: I got a little sporadic in posting So, after spending most of my summer in Bloomington, I have now finally moved up to Rockford. I of course still do not have internet at my apartment

August: So, I got my kitty yesterday. She's so good that she hasn't had an accident yet and seems to be adjusting well. I am having a problem with her though. I think she has gotten too attached to me (if that is possible).

September: So, I took a quiz to find out if I am naughty or nice. Here's what it said. You are 69% Naughty

October: So, the past few weeks have proven that you should never trust older students. I don't know what they were talking about, but it's bullshit that you won't be busy during your second year.

November: Just a quick update for everyone so that you don't think that I quit school and ran off to Vegas. Far from it actually. I'm still here in Rockford studying my life away. I've begun working in the clinics and am getting a taste of my future already i.e. I've consistently been leaving clinic an hour and a half late.

December: Well, I've got nothing yet except this blog but I won't repeat the first lines.

This exercise has proven to me that I should blog more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home