Janet's musings

A collection of thoughts, ideas, and meditations. (a.k.a. the randomness that goes through my head)

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Political fun

So, I found these interesting liberal posts that I just had to share. Now, I'm not saying that I necessarily agree with all that they are saying but it does give you something to think about. Plus, it made me laugh my ass off.

This one is about impeaching Bush. Personally, I don't really think that is necessary. It probably be better to let him self-destruct but it's a pretty funny post.

This one is about the whole intelligent design debate. Again, interesting to think about especially in this way.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You should check out the flying spaghetti monster.
    http://www.venganza.org/

    Hubbby of J

     

Post a Comment

<< Home