Janet's musings

A collection of thoughts, ideas, and meditations. (a.k.a. the randomness that goes through my head)

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

I'm not an expert or anything, but...

As some of you may know, I am a big country music fan. I know, I know, it's not cool but then again, what about me is. Anyway in light of Kenny and Renee's recent break-up, I thought I'd offer him some advice.

1. Do not marry someone that you have known for less than 6 months. It's just not a good idea. It takes time to get to know and trust someone. I don't even tell the guy where I live until about the third date.

2. On the other hand, it is probably a good idea to live with your spouse once you are married. Otherwise, what's the point?

3. You know how they say watch out for the quiet ones? I say, watch out for the skinny ones. Some of those girls are real bitches. Not all of course, but hell I'd be a big bitch if I didn't eat. Yes, worse than I am now.

4. If someone left their current boyfriend/girlfriend to be with you, that probably is a good indicator that they have some commitment problems.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:04 PM, Blogger readhead said…

    So if Kenny were to come up to you and ask for your hand in marriage you would tell him that you need to think about it and perhaps date for longer than five months? :o)

     
  • At 7:46 AM, Blogger Janet said…

    Yes. I'd also tell him to invest in some man-heels.

     
  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger readhead said…

    Haha, Man Heels....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home