Janet's musings

A collection of thoughts, ideas, and meditations. (a.k.a. the randomness that goes through my head)

Monday, September 12, 2005

Switched

Sometimes I swear I am an old woman in a 23 year old's body, and I didn't even get a great one of those, more on the later... So why do I think I'm really an old lady? Here's why.

1)I love to wear cardigans. I'm waiting for it to get cold so I can bust out the cardigans. Along the same lines, I prefer wearing long skirts. I'm not sure why, I guess they are just more comfortable and less constricting than pants.

2) I go to bed at 10pm. And I get up before 7am even on the weekends. Actually, I think some old people stay up later than me.

3) I like hanging out with my cat. I don't prefer her to people or anything, but still...

4) I've cut back on caffeine and salt because it'll help with my blood pressure.

5) Nowadays I'm even walking like an old lady. My lastest ailment in my recent string of problems is back pain. I don't remember doing anything to it, but it is driving me nuts. I can't stand, sit or lay down. It hurts no matter what I try. Everyone tells me to go to the doctor. Okay, but doctor's HATE back pain. You know why? Because you can rarely find a cause, and even if you do there's not a damn thing you can do about it. So I suffer.

you know what, this is all sounding a little familiar to me. Did I write this before? Hell, I guess memory loss is just one more symptom.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home