Janet's musings

A collection of thoughts, ideas, and meditations. (a.k.a. the randomness that goes through my head)

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

my first meme

Although I'm not really sure why it's called a meme (hey, I'm blog-illiterate), I thought I'd do this one. One, because all the blogs I read have been doing it and two because I can't think of anything interesting to write about.

A - Accent: It depends on who you talk to. I think it's a Midwestern accent, but up north here they call it a Southern accent.

B - Breast size: It depends on the bra. It looks like this one is a DD

C - Chore you hate: VACUUMING. Ask the family, I just hate it. Now I have to do it all the time because of the damn cat. I think cleaning the litter box is number 2.

D - Dad's name: Ralph (yep, as in "I ralphed up my dinner last night." He loves when I joke about that)

E - Essential make-up: mascara because otherwise you'd never see the blonde eyelashes

F - Favourite perfume/cologne: Right now it's Goddess from Avon but I never forget about Victoria's Secret Heavenly

G - Gold or Silver: silver, although I would never turn down gold...

H - Hometown: Bement, IL

I - Insomnia: It goes in cycles. Sometimes I sleep like a rock and sometimes I'm up all night. Usually the insomnia is directly related to my stress level.

J - Job title: Umm, student?! That's a job, right?

K - Kids: None of my own, but I call my niece and nephew my kids.

L - Living arrangements: a 1 bedroom apartment that I share with my kitty.

M - Mom's birthplace: Are we talking actual place of birth or town she grew up in? I think Bement, IL

N - Favourite Noldo: No one knows what the heck a Noldo is so I'm changing it to lucky number which is 6

O - Overnight hospital stay: I spent a fun-filled night in the ER last fall.

P - Phobia: I'm sort of claustrophobic/hate crowds. I'm a whole lot of fun in the mosh-pit at concerts.

Q - Favorite Quote: What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul. Matthew 16:26 (One of the few things that I retained and appreciate from the years of bible school. See ma, I'm not a complete heathen.)

R - Religious affiliation: Not sure right now. I'm more of a spirtualist. Not a big fan of religion per se.

S - Siblings: Older sister

T - Time I get up: Set the alarm for 6:30 but rarely wake up to the alarm

U - Unnatural hair colors: Well, I was a brunette for a couple of weeks until the dye washed out.

V - Vegetable you refuse to eat: It'd probably be easier for me to list the ones that I do eat.

W - Worst habit: I'm a gold-medal procrastinator

X - X-rays you've had: dental, foot, and an echocardiogram

Y - Yummy foods you make: I'm actually pretty good at baking and my stuffed mannicotti is a hit.

Z - Zodiac sign: Gemini

1 Comments:

  • At 10:21 AM, Blogger readhead said…

    I think a meme is called a meme is because it is all about me me. Get it. It's all about me and me!

    That's just what I think thought.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home