Janet's musings

A collection of thoughts, ideas, and meditations. (a.k.a. the randomness that goes through my head)

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Free again

Just a quick update for everyone so that you don't think that I quit school and ran off to Vegas. Far from it actually. I'm still here in Rockford studying my life away. I've begun working in the clinics and am getting a taste of my future already i.e. I've consistently been leaving clinic an hour and a half late. Besides that, I am in the middle of a 5 day cram session before my big exam on Tuesday. Man I love the 8 hr exams. The only good thing about it is that I get it all done in one day, and I don't have another one until February.

I've gotta say that I've been better about studying these few days than I thought I would be probably because I can't walk. I twisted my knee pretty bad the other night. I went to a resident to have him look at it and basically he said that I'm doing everything I should be and probably didn't really need to see him. He actually had me basically do my own history and diagnosis. Thanks buddy, just I wanted to do, pay you to tell me that I am right.

Oh, and I am single again. Yep, once again it's been proven to me that the whole thing about guys liking independent women is BS. Basically, E said that it could never work because I am busy now and it is only going to get worse and since his job is so important to him he needs someone with a more flexible schedule. What an ass, right? Sure would have been nice for him to mention this problem a couple of months ago. On the up side, the whole problem about trying to figure out what about where I will go for the holidays has been fixed.

Gotta go get my books together. The library opens soon and I need to reserve my table.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey Janet--He sucks. I'm not going to resort to cliched statements about how you'll find him, or whatever, but can I say that you're too good for him? Sorry that men suck!

     
  • At 1:14 PM, Blogger Katie said…

    Good luck on your test Janet! We'll bash boys when I see you next weekend...and don't forget to buy us some HP tickets!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home